First Permit on a Fly for Frank Foster... Accomplished at Water Cay Lodge

      I got this e-mail yesterday from a long time Water Cay Lodge supporter Frank Foster. Frank has been successfully fishing at Water Cay Lodge on Grand Bahama Island for years and I want be one of the first to say, "CONGRATULATIONS Frank!"
Frank is a diehard angler and a novelist. His third book, Catch a Falling Knife, is coming out April 2nd. For more info, go to his website at www.frankfoster.net.

Here is Frank's e-mail which I was very excited to receive!

To My Fellow Anglers; Family; and a Few Selected Friends Who May or May Not Care:

Well, it finally happened for me after lo these many years:  Permit on fly!  Last week at Water Cay Bonefish Lodge near Grand Bahama Island.



Please note the smile on guide Sid Thomas' face! This is a big thrill for a guide too!



What a great bonefish too!